Lawyers and paralegals may avoid insurance law related cases due to a fear of the perceived complexity of insurance issues. Well, fear no more.
Learn what every legal practitioner needs to know.
The Insurance Law Principles presentation explains:
- the eight elements required for forming insurance contracts
- the principle of indemnity
- the causes of action against an insurer
- the triggering of the duty to defend liability claims
- the reasons for exclusions, exceptions, and conditions, within insurance policies
- the rights and duties of subrogation
- the rules regarding voiding or denying claims for misrepresentation
- the who is who within insurance relationships
- the professional duties owed by insurance brokers
- the many other concerns that will be discussed
6:00PM to 9:00PM on Wednesday, November 30th 2022
Don't miss out on this informative and entertaining opportunity to learn what you need to know about insurance law principles! Learn the knowledge you need to be the best that you can be.
Only 100 virtual seats will be available so sign up early.
Register by credit card via the options shown on the right or to register by eTransfer contact Scott at (905) 926-1526 for more details.
- Early Bird Price -
Save 50% Until November 11th
$50 + HST Sign Up Now.
$25 + HST Sign Up Now.
What Was Said After Other Recent Education Webinars?
"The CPDs are more than academic, as there is the generosity of honest experience behind your delivery." ~ Heidi Goertz
"I have truly benefited!." ~ Jennifer Greenway
"Scott McEachern, you did it again. You provided an incredibly informative, great, and well-organized CPD ... Thank you for your dedication to the profession." ~ Parisa Hooshmand
"I was quite impressed and informed." ~ Lisa Brown
" ... that is what I call a properly set up CPD in capital letters ..." ~ Sandy Azevedo
"Great presentation! Really enjoyed." ~ Ryan Swalm