GET ACCESS NOW:
Lawyers and paralegals may avoid insurance law related cases due to a fear of the perceived complexity of insurance issues. Well, fear no more.
Learn what every legal practitioner needs to know.
The Insurance Law Principles presentation explains:
- the eight elements required for forming insurance contracts
- the principle of indemnity
- the causes of action against an insurer
- the triggering of the duty to defend liability claims
- the reasons for exclusions, exceptions, and conditions, within insurance policies
- the rights and duties of subrogation
- the rules regarding voiding or denying claims for misrepresentation
- the who is who within insurance relationships
- the professional duties owed by insurance brokers
- the many other concerns that will be discussed
I loved this course. I have to say out if the courses I have done this was the one I took the most from. I love the time you spend giving real life examples and the depth you explained everything in. I will definitely take more of your courses. They are the most informative. ~ Crystal Mcreavy, paralegal
- Get Access Now -
$100 + HST
What Was Said After Other Recent Education Webinars?
"The CPDs are more than academic, as there is the generosity of honest experience behind your delivery." ~ Heidi Goertz
"I have truly benefited!." ~ Jennifer Greenway
"Scott McEachern, you did it again. You provided an incredibly informative, great, and well-organized CPD ... Thank you for your dedication to the profession." ~ Parisa Hooshmand
"I was quite impressed and informed." ~ Lisa Brown
" ... that is what I call a properly set up CPD in capital letters ..." ~ Sandy Azevedo
"Great presentation! Really enjoyed." ~ Ryan Swalm