Law Society Accredited CPD Programs**See individual CPD programs and jurisidictional allowances for accredited hours/requirements for particular Canadian Law Societies.
Participate in a 'live' CPD event or during a time that fits your schedule. CPDs include useful hand-out material, event video, and offer peer-to-peer/colleague interaction.
Printable and frameable CPD certificates are automatically supplied and synchronized with your Referrals.Legal profile and other utility websites on the Success.Legal network.
Upcoming 2023 CPD presenters:
Frank Alfano, Scott McEachern.
SPECIAL DEAL ACCESS Start accumulating CPD hours for 2023
New CPDs are added/promoted monthly. If you do not already have a Success.Legal network Passport, subscribe below.
For both presenters and participants of Continuing Professional Development events, the CPD.Legal platform provides tools to make presentation and participation easier and better.
Presenters of CPDs
As a presenter of Continuing Professional Development sessions, you are very familiar with the time, the energy, and the costs, associated with an event. Conducting promotions for your event within various social media channels is a lot of work effort, and work effort that would be better spent preparing for your presentation. Additionally, processing payments, sending out handout materials, sending out the Zoom (or other) links, issuing Certificate of Participation documents to those who attended, and archiving your presentation for further access or future purpose, is all extensively challenging yet necessarily required.
Well, CPD.Legal is making the work of presenting Continuing Professional Development sessions much easier. Imagine an automated system that:
- Will send notifications and reminders to hundreds, or even thousands, of legal practitioners who are subscribed and wanting to receive the details of your events;
- Will automatically process payments via Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, or eTransfer, and keep you updated in real-time with participant enrollment details;
- Will automatically distribute, at a time that you designate, your pre-loaded handout materials as well as event login details;
- Will automatically generate and distribute a Certificate of Attendance (in PDF) for each of your event participants;
- Will archive the video, audio, handouts, and other materials, from your event and do so with your choice of open access or paid access;
- Will automatically run a feedback and suggestion survey on your behalf; and
- Will save you the time, the effort, and the cost, of doing all these functions.
Participants of CPDs
As a participant of Continuing Professional Development sessions, searching various sources looking for education events that align with your areas of interest can be very wasteful of your valuable time. Instead, imagine a one-stop source to obtain details about upcoming events as well as to access the videos, audios, and handouts, of past events would be of great help. Even better would be an ability to subscribe to receive notifications about upcoming events on topics, or presenters, of interest.
Well, CPD.Legal is where this imagination becomes reality whereas you can (soon) subscribe to receive notifications for upcoming Continuing Professional Development events available from your favourite presenters or about specific topics. The CPD.Legal system:
- Will enable you to subscribe to receive notifications for coming events involving your favourite education topics or from your favourite presenters;
- Will provide 24/7 online registration with payment by Visa, MasterCard, or AMEX, processed safely and securely by Stripe;
- Will automatically schedule the event into your Google Calendar to ensure that you keep the date and time reserved without conflict;
- Will automatically send you, by email, text, or both, all handout material as well as online login details;
- Will automatically archive your Certificate of Attendance documents for easy retrieval in the event of a Law Society audit;
- Will automatically track your completed as well as required CPD hours and keep you on track to fulfill your requirements by year-end;
- Will provide access to archived presentations that you may have missed; and
- Will save you the time, the effort, and the stress, of managing your CPD needs.