CPD: Tort Law Talk Provides Nine (9) Substantive CPD Hours of Knowledge You NeedPage last modified: February 09 2023
Share to Facebook
The textbooks taught you the basics; but, there is so much more to tort law such as:
- The Tort of Conversion,
- The Tort of Passing Off,
- The Tort of Maintenance,,
- The Tort of Misuse of Process,
and much more.
Learn what every legal practitioner needs to know.
The Tort Law Talk presentation explains:
- The elements constituting dozens of unique torts
- The defences available to many commonly litigated torts
- The various heads of damages applicable to various torts
- The torts commonly litigated in Small Claims Court
- The torts arising from prosecutorial misconduct
- The torts that may vitiate the ad idem element of contracts
- The tort knowledge you need to know to serve your clients well
As a legal practitioner, regardless of your scope of practice, your clients depend on you to understand the tort law issues that apply to a given situation, whether directly related to the matter at hand, or as a side issue.
Tort is the area of law that addresses many conduct concerns, whether as innocent wrongs, negligent wrongs, or intentional wrongs.
- A handout containing detailed narrative for more than thirty (30) distinct torts, within 210 pages that include extensive case law, fully cited, and linked to CanLII, for convenient future use as quick reference secondary source material; and
- A full nine (9) hours of video from the live presentation containing anecdotal interactive discussion among legal practitioners.
Qualifies For Up to Nine (9) Hours of Substantive CPD.
Get this informative and entertaining presentation and learn what you need to know about various tort law principles! Learn the knowledge you need to be the best that you can be.
What Do You Already Know About Tortious Conduct?
Take the Tort Law Quiz:
$200 + HST Get Access NowBUY NOW
What Was Said Following Other Education Events?
"I will definitely take more of your courses. They are the most informative."
~ Crystal Mcreavy
"The CPDs are more than academic, as there is the generosity of honest experience behind your delivery."
~ Heidi Goertz
"I have truly benefited!."
~ Jennifer Greenway
"You provided an incredibly informative, great, and well-organized CPD ... Thank you for your dedication to the profession."
~ Parisa Hooshmand
"I was quite impressed and informed."
~ Lisa Brown
"... that is what I call a properly set up CPD in capital letters ..."
~ Sandy Azevedo
"Great presentation! Really enjoyed."
~ Ryan Swalm