CPD - Tort Law Talk
SIGN UP NOW!
As a legal practitioner, regardless of your scope of practice, your clients depend on you to understand the legal issues that apply to the given situation, whether directly, or as side issues.
Tort is the area of law addressing many conduct concerns, whether as innocent wrongs, negligent wrongs, or intentional wrongs.
Tort Law Talk explains:
- the elements constituting dozens of unique torts
- the defences available to many commonly litigated torts
- the various heads of damages applicable to various torts
- the torts commonly litigated in Small Claims Court
- the torts that may vitiate the ad idem element of contracts
- the tort knowledge you need to know
This presentation will be held in three parts:
Session 1: 6:00pm to 9:00pm on Wednesday, January 20th
Session 2: 6:00pm to 9:00pm on Wednesday, January 27th
Session 3: 6:00pm to 9:00pm on Wednesday, February 3rd
Don't miss out on this informative and entertaining opportunity to learn what you need to know about tort law!
Only 50 virtual seats will be available so sign up early!
- $56.50 including HST (before January 15th) - 50% off
- $113.00 including HST (after January 15th)
Register by credit card via the form to the left or send eTransfer with your Full Name, Email, and Phone Number to email@example.com or contact Scott at 905-926-1526 for more details.
Prices shown include Harmonized Sales Tax ('HST'). Tax numbers supplied on all invoices and receipts.
What Was Said After Recent Webinars?
"Scott McEachern, you did it again. You provided an incredibly informative, great, and well-organized CPD on Insurance Law Principles with very detailed materials. Thank you for your dedication to the profession." ~ Parisa Hooshmand
"I was quite impressed and informed." ~ Lisa Brown
"Scott Rocks!" ~ John Papadakis
" ... that is what I call a properly set up CPD in capital letters ..." ~ Sandy Azevedo
"Thank you Scott for an amazing CPD!" ~ Suneeta Swarath
"Great presentation! Really enjoyed." ~ Ryan Swalm