Below information is presently stale and not interactive.
Prices shown include Harmonized Sales Tax ('HST'). Tax numbers supplied on all invoices and receipts.
CPD - Nuisance By Neighbour
SIGN UP NOW.
For every legal practitioner whose clients may operate a business, own property, or occupy premises, within proximity to others.
Nuisance By Neighbour explains:
- The challenge in providing a specific definition for the tort of nuisance;
- The legal test involving unreasonable interference with the use of land owned or occupied by others;
- The strict liability nature of the tort of nuisance whereas liability may arise innocently, without negligence or other form of wrongdoing and even when otherwise acting lawfully;
- The challenges involving emotional clients within harassing neighbour litigation; and
- The basis for assessing actual damages, general damages, punitive damages, and unreasonable conduct within the litigation costs.
This presentation will be held in one session
from 6:00PM to 9:00PM on Wednesday, October 27th
Don't miss out on this informative and entertaining opportunity to learn what you need to know about the tort of nuisance.
The number of virtual seats will be available so sign up early.
- $56.50 including HST (before October 20th) - 50% off
- $113.00 including HST (after October 20th)
Register by credit card via the form to the left or send eTransfer with your Full Name, Email, and Phone Number to email@example.com or contact Scott at (905) 926-1526 for more details.
What Was Said After Recent Webinars?
"I have truly benefited!." ~ Jennifer Greenway
"Scott McEachern, you did it again. You provided an incredibly informative, great, and well-organized CPD on Insurance Law Principles with very detailed materials. Thank you for your dedication to the profession." ~ Parisa Hooshmand
"I was quite impressed and informed." ~ Lisa Brown
"Scott Rocks." ~ John Papadakis
" ... that is what I call a properly set up CPD in capital letters ..." ~ Sandy Azevedo
"Thank you Scott for an amazing CPD." ~ Suneeta Swarath
"Great presentation! Really enjoyed." ~ Ryan Swalm