Registration Is Now Closed
Prices shown include Harmonized Sales Tax ('HST'). Tax numbers supplied on all invoices and receipts.
CPD - Insurance Law Principles
Insurance Law Principles - Encore Edition
Lawyers and paralegals may avoid insurance denial cases, insurance broker errors & omissions cases, among other insurance related matters due to fear of the perceived complexity of insurance issues. Well, fear no more!
On Wednesday, December 2nd, from 6:00pm to 9:00pm, Scott McEachern takes the mystery out of insurance matters by sharing with you nearly twenty years of insurance and risk management expertise.
- the eight elements required for forming insurance contracts
- the principle of indemnity
- the causes of action against an insurer
- the triggering of the duty to defend liability claims
- the reasons for exclusions, exceptions, and conditions, within insurance policies
- the rights and duties of subrogation
- the rules regarding voiding or denying claims for misrepresentation
- the who is who within insurance relationships
- the professional duties owed by insurance brokers
- the many other concerns that will be discussed
Only 50 virtual seats available so sign up early!
- $33.90 including HST (before November 28th)
- $56.50 including HST (after November 28th)
Register by credit card via the form to the left or send eTransfer with your Full Name, Email, and Phone Number to email@example.com or contact Scott at 905-926-1526 for more details.
What Was Said After the First Presentation?
"Scott McEachern, you did it again. You provided an incredibly informative, great, and well-organized CPD on Insurance Law Principles with very detailed materials. Thank you for your dedication to the profession." ~ Parisa Hooshmand
""I was quite impressed and informed." ~ Lisa Brown
""Scott Rocks!" ~ John Papadakis
"" ... that is what I call a properly set up CPD in capital letters ..." ~ Sandy Azevedo
""Thank you Scott for an amazing CPD!" ~ Suneeta Swarath
""Great presentation! Really enjoyed." ~ Ryan Swalm