For every legal practitioner wanting to increase your new client leads and business opportunities.
Digital Marketing Success explains, among other things:
- The importance of branding your business;
- The need to establish an identity and target market;
- The A.A.A.A. method for using social media pages to create awareness, to cause attention, to show authority, and to build an audience;
- The monitory of results and adjusting of campaign strategies;
- The LSO requirement that marketing be “demonstrably true”;
- The LSO requirement to refrain from marketing that suggests unduly aggressive tactics;
- The requirement to refrain from marketing that suggests a guaranteed positive outcome;
- The avoiding of copyright infringement or trademark infringement;
- The avoiding of tortious passing-off;
- The key to increasing website traffic; and
- The key way to reduce Google Ad costs.
This presentation will be held in one session:
6:00PM to 9:00PM on Wednesday, May 19th (rescheduled due to LSO AGM)
Don't miss out on this informative and entertaining opportunity to learn what you need to know about marketing your legal business and maximizing your potential.
Only 100 virtual seats will be available so sign up early.
Register by credit card via the options shown on the right or below or send eTransfer with your Full Name, Email, and Phone Number to success@Marketing.Legal or contact Scott at (905) 926-1526 for more details.
Sign Up Now (Members)YRPN, FoOP, or Marketing.Legal Members $75 + HST
Sign Up Now (Non-Members)YRPN, FoOP, or Marketing.Legal Non-Members $100 + HST
This CPD event is presented by the York Region Paralegal Network and Marketing.Legal and is open to all persons within the legal profession.
What Was Said After Recent Webinars?
"I have truly benefited!." ~ Jennifer Greenway
"Scott McEachern, you did it again. You provided an incredibly informative, great, and well-organized CPD ... Thank you for your dedication to the profession." ~ Parisa Hooshmand
"I was quite impressed and informed." ~ Lisa Brown
" ... that is what I call a properly set up CPD in capital letters ..." ~ Sandy Azevedo
"Great presentation! Really enjoyed." ~ Ryan Swalm