Prices shown include Harmonized Sales Tax ('HST'). Tax numbers supplied on all invoices and receipts.
CPD - Defective Workmanship Litigation
SIGN UP NOW!
For every legal practitioner whose clients are property owners, contractors, project managers, among others, and who may need to pursue, or defend, allegations of faulty construction or renovation projects.
Defective Workmanship Litigation explains:
- The law of what actually defines a defect;
- The implied warranty applicable to defects;
- The right to, and duty to, mitigate defects;
- The liability upon a contractor for cost to correct hazards even before a problem arises;
- The limits of personal liability protection provided by the supposed corporate veil;
- The vicarious liability upon a general contractor for defects by subcontractors;
- The strategy for determining who to name and include in defects litigation;
- The applicability of general damages within a defects case; and
- The many more issues that you need to know about for these cases!
This presentation will be held in one session
from 6:00pm to 9:00pm on Wednesday, March 31st
Don't miss out on this informative and entertaining opportunity to learn what you need to know about defective workmanship litigation!
Only 50 virtual seats will be available so sign up early!
- $56.50 including HST (first 25 people) - 50% off
- $113.00 including HST
Register by credit card via the form to the left or send eTransfer with your Full Name, Email, and Phone Number to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Scott at 905-926-1526 for more details.
What Was Said After Recent Webinars?
"I have truly benefited!!" ~ Jennifer Greenway
"Scott McEachern, you did it again. You provided an incredibly informative, great, and well-organized CPD on Insurance Law Principles with very detailed materials. Thank you for your dedication to the profession." ~ Parisa Hooshmand
"I was quite impressed and informed." ~ Lisa Brown
"Scott Rocks!" ~ John Papadakis
" ... that is what I call a properly set up CPD in capital letters ..." ~ Sandy Azevedo
"Thank you Scott for an amazing CPD!" ~ Suneeta Swarath
"Great presentation! Really enjoyed." ~ Ryan Swalm