Corporate Veil Unveiled Continuing Professional Development Education WebinarPage last modified: March 17 2023
Share to Facebook
Prices shown include Harmonized Sales Tax ('HST'). Tax numbers supplied on all invoices and receipts.
CPD - Corporate Veil Unveiled
SIGN UP NOW.
For every legal practitioner whose clients may be a business, a business owner, a manager of a business, or employee of a business.
Corporate Veil Unveiled explains:
- The limits of personal liability protection provided by the supposed corporate veil;
- The rights to sue owners, directors, managers, and employees of a corporation;
- The Salomon Rule limitations;
- The Said v. Butt exception to the Salomon Rule;
- The ADGA reminder of the Said v. Butt exception; and
- The reason why judges are often wrong and are impliedly accusing millions of insurance professionals of being involved in a trillion dollar per year fraud on the public.
This presentation will be held in one session
from 6:00PM to 9:00PM on Tuesday, February 16th
Three hours of the CPD substantive law knowledge that you need.
Don't miss out on this informative and entertaining opportunity to learn what you need to know about the limits and weaknesses to the corporate veil.
Only 50 virtual seats will be available so sign up early.
- $56.50 including HST (before February 10th) - 50% off
- $113.00 including HST (after February 10th)
Register by credit card via the form to the left or send eTransfer with your Full Name, Email, and Phone Number to email@example.com or contact Scott at (905) 926-1526 for more details.
What Was Said After Recent Webinars?
"I have truly benefited!." ~ Jennifer Greenway
"Scott McEachern, you did it again. You provided an incredibly informative, great, and well-organized CPD on Insurance Law Principles with very detailed materials. Thank you for your dedication to the profession." ~ Parisa Hooshmand
"I was quite impressed and informed." ~ Lisa Brown
"Scott Rocks." ~ John Papadakis
" ... that is what I call a properly set up CPD in capital letters ..." ~ Sandy Azevedo
"Thank you Scott for an amazing CPD." ~ Suneeta Swarath
"Great presentation! Really enjoyed." ~ Ryan Swalm