Saturday Morning Session This Event Is Accredited For Three (3) Professionalism CPD Hours
On Saturday, February 26th, from 10:00AM to 1:00PM; Samantha Glass and Amanda Todd provide the Personal Wellness presentation and share insights on self-care and managing the various issues that adversely affect legal practitioners.
The personal wellness, meaning physical health including energy and stamina that comes from eating well and exercise as well as mental health including open-mindedness with clearness of conscience and willingness to accept varied perspectives, of a practitioner contributes significantly to the capacity to perform and deliver upon many of the Paralegal Rules of Conduct.
Indeed, wellness is an important state of being that goes well beyond just physical health and includes your mental health, your emotional health, your social health, and your spiritual health. Balancing all components of personal wellness are necessary.
including HSTEnroll Today / Buy Now
Accredited For Three (3) Professionalism CPD Hours
Will Help You:
- To comply with Rule 2.01(3) - Civility;
- To comply with Rule 3.01(4) - Competence;
- To comply with Rule 3.02(1) - Quality of Service ;
- To comply with Rule 6.01(1) - General Duty ;
- To comply with Rule 7.01 - Courtesy and Good Faith; and
- To comply with Rule 8.02(1) - Making Legal Services Available .